Thursday, January 07, 2010

America Rising

I found this over at Power Line.

I didn't vote for Obama. I voted for a stinkin' loser, just to try to keep Obama from getting elected. Alas, it wasn't enough. But there were plenty of true believers in The One and the message he brought to our nation: Hope. Change. Transparency. Bi-partisan amiability.

And how do some of those true believers feel now?

(Update: Power Line says it looks like liberals are trying to drive this video off the web. This link works for now)

4 comments:

Malott said...

Oh, I loved this.

This would make a great commercial for the Superbowl.

Tsofah said...

Skye:

I didn't vote for him either.

LOVE the video!

Tsofah said...

Skye:

I came back to play this video for my hubby and it says it was removed by the user???

What happened?

SkyePuppy said...

OH NOOOOO!!!! IT'S GONE!!!