Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Have a Shed

The young skinny guy who helped me break into my new house a few weeks ago came over and helped me put my shed together.

It was a two-man job. I put the shed next to the fence by the next-door neighbor's yard. At a couple points in the assembly process, I had to use her ladder in her back yard, so I could hold the parts at the back of the shed that needed holding. Our neighbor was really sweet, and she even left her garage door open for us, telling me to close the garage door when we were done.

I had no idea how long it took, just that it would have taken way too much longer if my helper hadn't brought his drill with the screwdriver bit. When I came in after straightening up, I was surprised that it was almost 11:30 pm. It didn't seem that late.

I'll have more updates, maybe even pictures, another time. I need to go to bed now.

No comments: