Thursday, April 22, 2010

Google Celebrates Earth Day



Yes, Earth Day is really annoying. A bunch of environmental extremists telling you that YOU have to live your life as though we were in the Dark Ages.

I think I might celebrate by being more like Al Gore. I'll turn on all the lights and leave them on all day. And run the dishwasher again. And do a load of laundry that needs to be dried on High.

Or maybe not. Instead, I'll just celebrate today by remembering my Grandma, who was born April 22, 1912, and who played a mean game cards with her grandkids, and when we would start to win, she'd say, "I'll fix your little tugboat!" She passed away many years ago.

I'm a much happier person when I think about my Grandma than when I think about Earth Day, so:

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

No comments: