Thursday, January 05, 2006

Resolutions--Not Mine

I've been catching up on my holiday reading, and Charlie over at AnotherThink posted a great list of his New Year's resolutions.

One of my favorites is this one:

I resolve never again to launch a bowling ball over the roof with a trebuchet. And Harry, if you're reading this, again I'm very, very sorry about the Lexus.

I had to look up trebuchet: "A medieval catapult for hurling heavy stones."

I don't understand (and I'm not sure I really want to) the whole UPC Barcode thing, either.

Be sure to read them all. They're quick, and you just might find the one that you need to make while the year is still young.

3 comments:

Malott said...

Pupster:
I believe the UPC Barcode refers to the "mark of the Beast."

SkyePuppy said...

Oh, that UPC thing is too funny. So is the trebuchet.

Guys get all the fun!

SkyePuppy said...

Charlie,

Did you see the documentary "America's Heart and Soul"? It's available on DVD. They have one section on Creede, CO, where there's one guy in particular who likes to blow things up during the winter. It's called "performance art." You'd love it.