Sunday, November 30, 2008

Outside Magazine


What's wrong with this picture?

I was at Barnes and Noble tonight, sitting in a cushy chair, sipping a cup of peppermint tea, and reading a book I brought with me. There's just something about being in an environment where I'm surrounded by books. I'm drawn to it.

The cushy chair I was in faced the sports section of the magazine rack, and this was the cover of Outside magazine. Its subscription website says, "Outside Magazine is dedicated to covering the people, activities, gear, art, and politics of the world outside. You get tips, reviews, articles and more. Plus, get your 13-Tool pocketknife and the twice a year Buyer Guides."

The world outside? Do they not know that Michael Phelps is an Inside kind of guy?

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Very perplexing. Maybe it's a slow season outside?