Sunday, November 01, 2009

Fervent Prayer Needed

Baby Christopher, who is eight months old, is the son of my church's previous youth minister, who left this past spring to start a new church. Christopher was having breathing trouble a month or so ago, and the doctors diagnosed him with pneumonia, prescribing the proper treatment.

The pneumonia got worse, so his parents took him to the hospital, where they discovered he has stomach cancer. It's stage 4 and has metastasized to his liver and lungs. The doctors say it's inoperable and he's going to need chemo or radiation therapy. But they have to wait until he recovers from the flu before they can start treatment.

Please pray for a miracle. And for God's grace for his parents and two big sisters.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my goodness, this kind of story just breaks my heart and makes me remember that no matter what kind of day we've had, it's never that bad.

My prayers will definitely go up for this little boy and his family. I cannot imagine.

Tsofah said...

Praying for this family, for the doctors, and for wisdom from G-d on the best treatment to use.

Praying for that dear, sweet baby as well.