OK, I begged Bekah to tag me so I could play along.
Here are the rules:
Each player answers the question themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
10 years ago (1998):
1. I took my kids on a road trip to visit my sister and her family in Texas, stopping in Tombstone, AZ, Roswell and White Sands, NM, and Carlsbad Caverns along the way.
2. I learned how to swing dance.
3. I dated a really nice guy for several months, before he dumped me. He turned out to be a serial heart-breaker (I was the first).
4. I worked in IT at the corporate headquarters of a fast-food chain.
5. I had just moved into the first home I bought by myself.
5 things on today’s “to do” list:
1. Get my watch battery replaced. It died yesterday.
2. Go to class.
3. Do homework.
4. Look for a job.
5. Figure out a dessert to bring to Saturday's lunch at church for a missions board meeting.
5 snacks I enjoy:
5. Raisinets at the movies.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Go on a cruise and stay in this stateroom.
2. Buy a 2-story farmhouse with a wrap-around porch and a full basement.
3. Take my family on a fully catered canal cruise in France.
4. Visit my World Vision child in Malawi.
5. Hire a house cleaning service and a gardener and maybe a cook.
5 places I have lived:
1. Norfolk, Virginia, when I was 4 and 5 years old.
2. San Diego, California, from kindergarten through 9th grade.
3. Missoula, Montana, for high school and a year of college.
4. Spokane, Washington, early in my marriage. Loved it! They have basements.
5. Newport Beach, California. Before kids. We had an apartment an alley away from the beach, for the winter before we went on our big bicycle trip to Europe.
5 jobs I have had:
1. Vending Help at Yellowstone National Park.
2. Temp job for two days passing out free samples of cigarettes in downtown Los Angeles.
3. I worked in the IT department for an airline. Loved the job, especially the flight benefits!
4. Local tour director gigs.
5. Temp job at Christmastime working at the customer service desk at a mall.
5 people to tag:
I'll take a page from Bekah and not tag anybody in particular. If you want to play, consider yourself tagged.