Thursday, October 13, 2005

GodBlogCon 2005 Starts Tonight

Tonight is the start of the first Christian Blogging Conference, GodBlogCon05, and I'm looking forward to it. But I can't go until I get my work done, so this will be short today.

It's being held at Biola University in La Mirada. Hugh Hewitt will be moderating a panel of some of the big names Friday night at 7:00, and there may still be some tickets available to the public. Check here if you're interested.

Tonight, though, they'll have a special showing of the movie "Elizabethtown" with the hope that all us bloggers will post our reviews and help generate favorable buzz. I plan on going to see the movie, and if I manage to stay awake for the whole thing (sleep-deprivation issues), I'll post my review.

Grace Hill Media, the distributor of "Elizabethtown" has offered pre-screenings for bloggers before, and apparently finds that screening to bloggers is an effective (and relatively inexpensive) marketing tool.

More to come...

No comments: