Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Trip - Incommunicado

We've been without the internet for 2 or 3 days, and I miss it. My mom says I'm addicted, and she's my mom, so she may be right.

There are two new posts below, which I prepared on the 5th, so that's the date they have. The RV Park we're staying at--outside of Bar Harbor, Maine--has wireless internet, but only near the office. I'm in the unheated Rec Center getting things posted, and the temperature is dropping (in the 40's right now). So I'll be heading back to the motorhome to warm up and try preparing the next post. No idea when I'll get it up on my blog, though.

This is just to let you know that I'm falling behind on posting our trip, and it may stay that way for a while. I'll catch up when I can. I can do things, or I can write about those things, but I can't seem to manage doing both at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But how else am I going to live my life by proxy through your trip?!? :(
Beautiful photos, as always!