Friday, March 03, 2006

Administrivia

I got home from work late again last night. I tried to post something short and light-hearted, but my words spilled onto the screen the way overflowing tea splats on the kitchen floor, making a mess that needs to be cleaned up.

So I cleaned it up (mercifully deleted) and redid the archiving on my blog from weekly to monthly. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but never seemed to remember to do it when I was actually in front of the computer.

It's good to get some of the mindless administrative work out of the way, and last night "mindless" was all I was capable of.

2 comments:

Malott said...

I imagine your overflowing tea splats are better written than the best of Malott's Blog. Hang in there Tiger.

SkyePuppy said...

Don't sell yourself short, Chris. Your writing is like...um...tea still in the cup (some similes just don't translate well).