Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Carlos Santana and the War

I love entertainers. They make my job so easy.

The AP reported today that Carlos Santana said a few choice words today while he's in Peru.

"I have wisdom. I feel love. I live in the present and I try to present a dimension that brings harmony and healing," the 58-year-old rock icon said. "My concept is the opposite of George W. Bush."

"There is more value in placing a flower in a rifle barrel than making war," he said. "As Jimi Hendrix used to say, musical notes have more importance than bullets."

Carlos, you're so right. And why not prove it by taking your guitar and a rifle with a flower in the barrel to Iraq. You can sing to the insurgents and show them the importance of musical notes and the value of a flower. I'm sure they'll understand and be harmoniously healed.

No comments: