Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chelsea Says Hillary Better Pres Than Bill

Fox News reported yesterday on a reply Chelsea Clinton made to a question on the campaign trail.

As an only child, Chelsea Clinton never has to worry about her parents picking a favorite kid.

But the former “first daughter” had to make a choice Friday when she was asked whether her mother or father would make a better president — and she sided with mom.

“Well again, I don’t take anything for granted, but hopefully with Pennsylvania’s help she will be our next president, and yes, I do think she’ll be a better president,” Clinton said at a stop in Allentown, Pa.

Considering how lousy a president Bill Clinton was, that's not saying much. But it could make for a great new campaign slogan:

Vote Hillary. She's less crappy than Bill.

2 comments:

Malott said...

This is the kind of slogan that expresses well my enthusiasm for the three left standing.

I am inspired to choose the least grievous loss for my country.

SkyePuppy said...

Chris,

You're so right. Here's the proper slogan for my vote:

Vote McCain. He's much less crappy than Hillary or Obama.