Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Milestone

No, I'm not talking about Obama's 100th day in office.

I've been on my weight-loss program for 2 - 1/2 months, and today I hit the -20 lb. mark! I got to eat the piece of See's chocolate (dark chocolate chip truffle) that I bought a couple weeks ago to be my 20-lb reward. I wasn't sure how long it would take, so I went to See's when I hit -15 and kept the chocolate in the refrigerator to await the Big Day.

My slacks I wear to work are droopy, but I don't care, because they aren't tight anymore. My old jeans (not the new curvy ones) no longer feel like I'm sausage meat poured into a casing.

Life is good.

At least 10 more pounds to go...

2 comments:

Tsofah said...

Skye, CONGRATS!

I'm so proud of you! I'm happy for you!

Ok, I'm envious of you.

But, I'm happy for you too! :-D

Keep going!

Bekah said...

I love the sausage in the casing remark. I'm going to borrow that and use it - giving you full credit of course. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!