Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Planting a Seed

We'll see if it sprouts...

I'm planning to attend my non-denominational denomination's National Missionary Convention this November in Indianapolis (Nov. 16 - 20).

If any of you fellow bloggers or blog readers are (or can be) within spittin' distance, or a stone's throw, or thereabouts, of the Indianapolis Convention Center probably that Saturday, I'd love to get together with you. We can talk about God, politics, culture, blogging, or (one of my favorites) weird animal news.

If you're interested, please send an email to: skyepuppy-at-cox-dot-net (no hyphens), and let me know whether you'd prefer lunchtime, dinnertime, or afternoon snacktime (pie?). We can firm up the details when November gets closer.

I'd love to be able to put faces and the sound of your laughter to the names and words I see most days.

2 comments:

Malott said...

I went to their site and noticed that a speaker was coming from Ozark Christian College. My sister, Lisa, went there for one year, although it was called Ozark Bible College back then.

SkyePuppy said...

One of the workshop speakers is the man who is the head of the Polish Ministry my church supports. I'm looking forward to talking to him and his wife again (they led the group I went to Poland with in 1997).