Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Numbers

  • Number of blog posts before this one: 900
  • Average number of times I hit the snooze button in the morning: 3
  • Number of work days remaining: 3 (but who's counting?)
  • Projected gasoline consumption savings after quitting: 60%
  • Number of DVD movies I own: 212 (plus 4 TV series/miniseries)
  • Number of pairs of shoes I own: 19 (including slippers, and shoes that are only fit for yard work or painting)
  • Average number of cups of tea I drink at work: 5
  • Average number of cups of tea I drink when I'm home all day: 2
  • Number of miles from home to work: 55
  • Number of miles from home to school: 55
  • Number of miles from home to my mom's house: 1,258
  • Number of days since the girls moved out: 4
  • Number of mailbox keys I can find: 0
  • Number of colleges I've attended for credit: 11
  • Number of degrees I have: 1
  • Number of cranial nerve pairs I've memorized: 12 (that's all of them)
  • Number of muscles I have to learn/relearn for Lab Exam II: 69
  • Number of muscle actions I have to learn/relearn for Lab Exam II: 24
  • Number of other terms I have to learn/relearn for Lab Exam II: 205
  • Number of days until Lab Exam II: 7-1/2
  • Number of times a day I smile: Countless

6 comments:

Bekah said...

I love this! I'm going to have to steal your idea and do my own numbers list...as soon as I think of enough things!

Malott said...

Uh... What Bekah said!

SkyePuppy said...

Bekah,

The numbers are everywhere. I could have added: Number of bad words I said yesterday: 1 (when I found out the mailbox key wasn't where it was supposed to be--I think I may have left it in the mailbox last time. I'm hoping they have it in the management office's lost & found.)

Malott said...

Skyepuppy,

There's something very "earthy" about you saying a bad word...

I'll prepare the washcloth and soap.

SkyePuppy said...

Chris,

I have it on my children's authority that the squirt soap (rubbed on the tongue) is preferable to the bar soap. But when the kids have braces, the bar soap (hold the washcloth & just stick the bar in the mouth) gets caught in the braces, and they have to rinse & spit multiple times. Very satisfying to the parent!

SkyePuppy said...

Chris,

Oh, yes: The soap is reserved for the "F" word. I didn't use that one at the mailbox.