Thursday, January 03, 2008

Iowa Caucuses Tonight

I got up this morning looking forward to reading the news and finding out who won the Iowa caucuses, but I was disappointed. The caucuses don't happen until tonight.

I'm beyond sick of hearing about Iowa and New Hampshire, and I can't wait until they're over and the talking heads start talking about someplace else. Only one more day for Iowa. Tomorrow we should know. Then next Tuesday is New Hampshire.

Who will it be? I have no idea. But it well be better when we finally hear the news, because the wearying part of the campaign so far has been the endless, mindless speculation: This guy is up in the polls, and that guy is slipping. This other guy has some momentum. And Ron Paul has his fanatics.

Tomorrow morning won't come soon enough.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

GRRRR!

Mike Huckabee? MIKE EFFING HUCKABEE??

The Republicans can do only about a thousand times better.

*Notice how I said 'effing'? Self improvement rules!

SkyePuppy said...

Jacob,

I'm with you all the way on this one!

I expect he won't do as well in New Hampshire. I hope...

(Thank you for the self-improvement).