Thursday, April 19, 2007

Woo-Hoo!

Anatomy Lab Exam II is over!!!

I'm done with muscles, done with nerves, done with sheep brains and cow eyeballs.

Even though I knew my stuff by the time of the exam, I could feel my heart pounding the whole time (sympathetic nervous system). I only left two blank lines, but in retrospect, I think I made those too hard for myself and may have known the answer. Oh well.

We have Lecture Exam IV in a week and a half (cardiovascular and lymphatic systems), and then no more exams until the last week of class, when I'll be sweating the Lab Exam again.

But for now, I'm a happy camper.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad it's over for you! I'm impressed that you only left two blank! GOOD FOR YOU!! :) Enjoy the happy camping...even if it's temporary.

SkyePuppy said...

Bekah,

I had to guess on some of the others. It's just that for these two, I couldn't even figure out how to punt.