Thursday, June 01, 2006

GodBlogCon '06 Coming in August

Yes, the long-awaited (by me) GodBlogCon '06 is scheduled for August 3 - 5, 2006 at Biola University in La Mirada, California (HT: Charlie at AnotherThink). Many of the workshops and speakers are still TBD.

I had such a great time in October (see here, here, here, here, here, and here). I met Charlie there, as well as La Shawn Barber, Lores Rizkalla, and so many others. And, we talked to each other with actual vocal cords.

For me, the joy of GodBlogCon wasn't the workshops, though I loved them. It was being surrounded by people who shared not only my faith in Jesus, but who shared my love of language and the passion for expressing opinions through this medium in the hope of having an impact in someone else's life.

GodBlogCon isn't just for current bloggers. It's also for people who think maybe they might want to imagine possibly starting a blog. I plan to be there, and I hope you'll be there too.

2 comments:

Malott said...

Is that where you met Hugh Hewitt?

SkyePuppy said...

No, this is where I met Hugh. I met him again at GodBlogCon.