Sunday, May 06, 2007

My Son the Emmy Nominee

Yes, it's true! My son, along with his movie-making partners, has been nominated for an Emmy in the category, "Outstanding Student Achievement: Program."

Here are the nominees for the Pacific Southwest chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. My son's category is way down at the very bottom. His program is "Commander Cosmos" (I blogged about it last year when it premiered), and my son is Eric McGill.

I'm not proud or anything!!!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Very, very cool!

So these are the "real" Emmy's right? That's amazing! Congratulations Mom and Son!

That sounds like a good early Mother's Day gift! (Or late B-day present..)

Keep us posted...as I know you will.

SkyePuppy said...

Christina,

Yes, these are the real ones! They're just about the most minor (to the general public) as you can get, though. But it's major to us.

Christina said...

Well of course it's major!

That's really cool. I mean how many people can say they've even been nominated for an Emmy? Seriously awesome stuff and you should all be very proud.

janice said...

How very proud you must be Skye!
Congrats to both Eric and Mom! Will they be announced on the show?

Can you even walk through the door with those peacock feathers spread so wide?

SkyePuppy said...

Janice,

Yes, the feathers are becoming a real problem.

And no, they won't announce it on the show. The show is for the big national awards, not the regional ones.