- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
- Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I've already shared more useless information about myself on my blog over the past few years than I can shake a stick at. But here goes:
- I put on my left sock (and shoe) before the right.
- I have hazel eyes that were brown most of the time when I was a kid, but they're always green now.
- I did some basket-making about 5 or 6 years ago. One incomplete basket, and one completed: an 18-inch diameter potato basket that I gave to a gardening friend for his birthday.
- My arms are still long enough for me to read a book without my reading glasses. Barely.
- I had the chickenpox on my 5th birthday.
- I have never, in my entire life, been able to do a cartwheel.
Now for tagging.... No, that wouldn't be fair so close after the book tagging. Play if you want to.