Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Trip - Back in Florida

Our cruise is over. We're back on US mainland soil. No more pampering. No more meals to die for. No more folded-towel animals on our beds at night...

But now we're back in touch, and that's a good thing. I missed keeping up on the news, but not enough to turn on the TV in our room.

I'll be posting about our cruise below, with the dates as they occurred, not when I posted them. That won't happen, however, until I've had a chance to upload all my pictures and sort through them.

It's good to be back in the real world again!

3 comments:

Malott said...

Welcome back. I hope you got some pictures of the folded animal towels... I can't imagine.

Bekah said...

Yay! You're back! I can't wait to see your pictures and live vicariously through your stories. I so very much want to go on a cruise someday!!!

Jacob said...

I am so jelly! Ocean cruises are awesome.