Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Trip - Cruise Wrap-Up

Just in case you missed them, I'm including links here to all my cruise-related posts, some of which have already dropped of the main page and into the archives. It's good to be finally caught up.

The thing I noticed is that I've posted more pictures of myself in the course of about a week than I did in the rest of my three years of blogging. This has got to stop. What happens on the cruise stays on the cruise... OK.

When my friend got into Sarasota before the cruise, she told me about a bet she and another friend (who cruises a LOT) had. My friend expected that after this cruise (my first), I would be madly in love with cruising. Our other friend said I would be able to take or leave it. A few times on the cruise, my friend asked me which of them was winning the bet.

I loved the cruise! But I have no burning desire to go on more. My friend lost the bet. I'm ready to stop traveling, catch my breath, and get on with life.

Here are the posts about the cruise:

Getting to the ship
Day 1 - Sea Day
Day 2 - San Juan, Puerto Rico
Day 3 - St. Thomas and St. John, US Virgin Islands
Day 4 - Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Days 5 & 6 - Sea Days
Departure and Siesta Key

No comments: